This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
But the trick to this addicting recipe is adding milk and butter to melted Velveeta which turns it into an amazing cheese sauce. I hope you will try it, it is one of our favorite holiday dishes. Enjoy!
- 4 boxes frozen broccoli spears, thawed and cooked. (You can use florets if you can not find the frozen boxed spears
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 sleeve Wheat Ritz Crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cooked broccoli spears in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Melt cheese, milk, 1/4 of butter in large bowl in the microwave.
- Whisk to blend.
- Melt remaining 1/4 butter and mix with the crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Pour cheese mix over broccoli.
- Top with crushed cracker/butter mix.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per ServingCalories 170