This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
My daughter came home with an interesting request. She wanted to make Brookie Bars: Cookie Dough Brownie Recipe. What are those you say? Well, it is a brownie with a chocolate chip cookie baked on top. You can find more recipes like this on my favorite recipes page.
I was like ok, yes, please! What better combination for a cookie bar, can you think of? This is a super simple kid-friendly recipe, that looks and these brookies taste like a decadent fancy restaurant dessert. She was so excited to make these and they turned out so awesome I thought I would share this easy recipe with you!
I opted for the easy version by using mixes but you can use your own recipes or a mix of your choice for the brownies and cookies if you wish.
Cut the cookie dough into ¼ inch slices. Place slices of dough on top of the brownies and gently wiggle them down into the brownie mix.
Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let them cool for 15 minutes. Slice and drizzle the brookie with Hershey’s syrup pouch and enjoy!
Brownie and Cookie bars
- 1 box Betty Crocker Original Supreme Brownie mix with Hershey's Syrup pouch
- eggs water and oil for brownies
- 1 regular size Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip pre-made Cookie Dough
- Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix brownie mix according to directions on box.
- Add batter to greased 9×13 in. baking pan.
- Cut the cookie dough in ¼ inch slices.
- Place slices of dough on top of the brownies and gently wiggle them down into the brownie mix.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let them cool for 15 minutes. Slice and drizzle with Hershey’s syrup pouch and enjoy!
LOVE IT? PIN IT!!
More Tasty Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cake
- Trix Krispie Treats
- Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Bacon Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies by Intelligent Domestications
Must-Have Baking Resources: