Looking for a simple weeknight meal? Try my family’s favorite Cheesy Oven Baked Ravioli Recipe. This recipe is just one of many kid-friendly weeknight meals found on my Main Dish recipe page. I love a good lasagna just as much as the next girl, but prepping everything and putting one together can be so time-consuming. Well, this baked ravioli recipe is one easy way to get the flavor of a lasagna in half the time. Just cook the ravioli noodles and heat up the sauce and start layering. This recipe is meatless.
We like to go meatless a couple times a week. You could, however, add ravioli with the meat inside or sausage, ground beef or turkey to the sauce for added flavor. Customize this recipe way your family would like it. You can make this a great meal by serving this baked ravioli with a crusty French baguette and a small side salad. Here’s how to put it all together.
Cheesy Oven Baked Ravioli
- 2- 24oz Bags Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli
- 2- 24oz jars of spaghetti sauce, My fav is Victoria Tomato Basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- 15 oz Galbani Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ravioli noodles according to the package. Set aside.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper together and set aside.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add basil and Italian seasoning to the sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour a large spoonful of sauce into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Layer ravioli noodles in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top layer of raviloi noodles with drops, the size of a tablespoon, of the ricotta mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with sauce and repeat steps.
- Top last layer, the top layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 600
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
More Main Dish Recipes:
- Chicken Spinach Rollatini
- Spinach Lasagna
- Hearty Sausage and Rice Skillet Meal
- Lightened Up Chicken Broccoli Braid
Must-Have Oven Roasting Resources:
Check out more of my families favorite recipes~
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!