This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Cheesy Oven Baked Ravioli
- 2- 24oz Bags Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli
- 2- 24oz jars of spaghetti sauce, My fav is Victoria Tomato Basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- 15 oz Galbani Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ravioli noodles according to the package. Set aside.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper together and set aside.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add basil and Italian seasoning to the sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour a large spoonful of sauce into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Layer ravioli noodles in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top layer of raviloi noodles with drops, the size of a tablespoon, of the ricotta mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with sauce and repeat steps.
- Top last layer, the top layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per ServingCalories 600
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
More Main Dish Recipes:
- Chicken Spinach Rollatini
- Spinach Lasagna
- Hearty Sausage and Rice Skillet Meal
- Lightened Up Chicken Broccoli Braid
Must-Have Oven Roasting Resources: