This cheesy oven-baked ravioli lasagna recipe is a classic that your whole family will love. It’s easy to make, and so comforting. This is a great recipe to make when you don’t have much time, or when you want something quick and easy. This recipe is just one of many kid-friendly weeknight meals found on my Main Dish recipe page.
I love a good lasagna just as much as the next girl, but prepping everything and putting one together can be so time-consuming.
Well, this baked ravioli recipe is one easy way to get the flavor of lasagna in half the time. Just cook the ravioli noodles and heat up the sauce and start layering. This recipe is meatless.
There are plenty of cheesy oven-baked ravioli recipes out there, but this one is my favorite. It’s easy to make and full of flavor, perfect for those weeknight dinners when you don’t have a lot of time to spare.
Cheesy Oven Baked Ravioli
We like to go meatless a couple of times a week. You could, however, add ravioli with the meat inside or sausage, ground beef, or turkey to the sauce for added flavor.
Customize this recipe way your family would like it. You can make this a great meal by serving this baked ravioli with a crusty French baguette and a small side salad. Here’s how to put it all together.
Baked Ravioli Lasagna Recipe Variations:
Easily change up the ravioli flavors and/or add in vegetables or crumbled beef or sausage. Change up the sauce from red to white cream sauces or alfredo.
- Baked Ravioli with Meatballs
- Baked Ravioli Alfredo
- Roasted Vegetable Ravioli
- Baked Ravioli with Ground Turkey
- Baked Ravioli with Italian Sausage
- Baked Lobster Ravioli
MAKE AHEAD: Place single servings in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
FREEZER: Place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in a microwave or in the refrigerator overnight. Bake on 350 for 25 minutes or microwave for 5 minutes on high until done
- 2- 24 oz Bags Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli
- 2- 24 oz jars of spaghetti sauce, My fav is Victoria Tomato Basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- 15 oz Galbani Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ravioli noodles according to the package. Set aside.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper together and set aside.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add basil and Italian seasoning to the sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour a large spoonful of sauce into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Layer ravioli noodles in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top layer of raviloi noodles with drops, the size of a tablespoon, of the ricotta mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with sauce and repeat steps.
- Top last layer, the top layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with crusty bread.
The nutrition info provided is only an estimate. See my nutrition disclaimer for more info on how the data is collected for recipes.
Did you make this recipe?
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!