This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Looking for a unique way to decorate for Valentine’s Day? Try makeing a globe Valentine for your hunny! The You Mean the World to Me Globe Valentine lettering was made using a Silhouette Cameo machine. This project is just one of many on my Valentine’s Day project page.
Making a DIY Globe Valentine is a super easy way to decorate your home for Valentines Day by just add lettering to a thrift store globe. This globe would look great in your entryway for all your guests to see when they walk in the door.
Let me just say, I am so in love with Silhouette’s Printable Gold Foil! I want to put it on everything! It is heavy gage sticker paper that is a beautiful gold color. It cuts with the Silhouette Cameo so smoothly. Great paper!
I cut out the hearts and lettering out using a Silhouette Cameo, but keep reading, if you do not have a cutting machine you can use adhesive letters found at your local craft store or in the links I provided below.
DIY Globe Valentine
- Silhouette CAMEO or adhesive back letters: Upper Case, Lower Case, Hearts
- Silhouette Printable Gold Foil
Open the Silhouette Cameo Studio app on your computer.
Pick your paper size and lettering font. The font I used is Brannboll Fet and the letters are 1.5 to 2.5 inches tall. Set your Silhouette to cut out the design on the 8 x 11 gold foil paper for the lettering and red vinyl for the hearts.
Peel, then stick the letters and hearts to the globe! Display in your favorite Valentine vignette.
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
More Valentines Day Projects:
- Printable Valentine’s Day Cards & Phone Wallpaper
- Sweetheart Wire Heart Bracelet
- Valentine Pink Fur Heart Topiaries for the Mantle
- Valentine’s Day Dollar Tree Deco Mesh Wreath from Our Crafty Mom
Must-Have Valentine’s Day Resources:
- Valentine Paper Party Kit
- Gorgeous Valentine Tissue Paper Poms, Flowers, Fans Party Pack
- Valentine Yard Blow Up Conversation Hearts
- Pink Medley Tulip Wreath
As Seen on~
Check out more of my Craft Projects~