This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 6 cups zucchini spirals, 2 pkgs Green Giant Frozen Veggie Spirals or 4-5 fresh Zucchini, spiraled
- 1 25 oz jar spaghetti sauce, We use Victoria Tomato Basil
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 16 oz bag Meatballs, I used Trader Joes Flame Broiled Turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook meatballs by directions on the packaging.
- If you are using the frozen zucchini spirals, defrost and drain liquid from them. If you are using fresh zucchini, cut the zucchini with a spiralizer.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a large saucepan on med-low.
- Add zucchini spirals, garlic and olive oil to a frying pan. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss zucchini and garlic 5-10 minutes to break it down. It will have a semi-clear look to the spirals when they are done.
- When the meatballs are finished cooking add them to the spaghetti sauce and continue to cook while tossing the zucchini.
- Add cooking spray to a 9x9 baking dish. Add a couple of tablespoons of spaghetti sauce to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add the zucchini spirals to baking dish.
- Add meatballs on top of zucchini spirals.
- Pour sauce over zucchini noodles and meatballs.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of sauce, spirals, and meatballs
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition information may differ according to the brand of ingredients you are using. The results below are from the brands I used in this recipe.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 213 Saturated Fat 3.3g Cholesterol 36mg Sodium 860mg Carbohydrates 10.6g Fiber 3g Sugar 5.3g Protein 14g
LOVE IT? PIN IT
More Low Carb Recipes:
- Oven Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
- Best Low Carb Pudding Cookies by Domestically Creative
My Must-Have Amazon Low Carb Recipe Picks:
- Spiralizer Ultimate 7 Blade Vegetable Slicer
- Shape & Store Meatball Maker
- 9×9 Square Ceramic Baker
- Inspiralized Recipe Cookbook
See more of my Low Carb Recipes~