This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 3 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, organic
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2-1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter in a bowl.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together and pour it into the banana mixture.
- Fold the ingredients with a spoon until it makes a batter. Do not overmix.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes to an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size slice
Amount Per ServingCalories 217 Saturated Fat 2.8g Cholesterol 24mg Sodium 331mg Carbohydrates 36g Fiber 1.6g Sugar 20.4g Protein 3.7g
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
More Dessert Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Loaf Cake
- Watermelon Layer Cake
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake by Domestically Creative
Must-Have Baking Resources: