This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 1 can Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- cup ½milk
- 2 cans Cut Green Beans, drained or you can use fresh green beans, but cook them first until they are fork tender.
- 1 sleeve of crushed Saltines, I use Wheat Saltines
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 2.8 oz French-fried onion rings, Optional
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the soup and milk.
- Arrange evenly one can of green beans in bottom of greased 2 qt. square baking dish.
- Spoon half of soup mix over beans, sprinkle half of the saltines and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Repeat again for next layer.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Add the French Fried Onions and cook for 5 minutes more.
My family fights over this awesome casserole and there are usually no left overs! I hope you like it as much as we do.
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per Serving Calories 170