This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
I am so happy to share one of my family’s favorite side dishes, OBrien Potato Casserole! Yummy cheesy potatoes with peppers and onions then topped with french fried onions! Find more recipes like this on my Side Dishes recipe page.
This recipe is one of my family’s favorite comfort food casseroles. The zesty taste of peppers onions and cheese blend so well we just can’t get enough of it. In our house there usually aren’t any leftovers to spare.
This dish is great for brunch as a hash brown casserole as well as a dinner potato side staple. There are a ton of versions of this casserole out there, here is my version! Adult & kid approved!!
I hope you will love it as much as we do! Here’s how to make it~
OBrien Potato Casserole
- 1 2lb bag of frozen Potatoes O'Brien, thaw in microwave
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- French fried onions topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, cover and microwave for 8 minutes to thaw.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with onions and bake for 5 more minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 456
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
Check out more of family favorite recipes~