Looking for a super yummy cheese dip for entertaining? My husband’s favorite appetizer Spicy Pimento Cheese Dip! Want more recipes like this one. See my appetizers page.
Have you all ever tried Spicy Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip? Well if you haven’t then you are in for something great!
My husband fell in love with this dip at one of our favorite restaurants. It seemed so simple to recreate at home.
When we first started making it we used the premade jalapeno pimento cheese spread brand called Pawley Island and just added a dash of cayenne pepper.
Since we have moved to the west coast we can not find the Pawley Island brand in any of the stores. So we went on a quest to make the perfect recipe for this dip!
Spicy Pimento Cheese Dip
We finally perfected the jalapeno pimento cheese recipe and our dip is even better than before. Why do you ask? Well, because we are using fresh ingredients and it’s made from scratch.
- I batch of our Perfect Jalapeno Pimento Cheese recipe. See link below.
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper or to taste, for more spice use 1 tsp
- Add jalapeno pimento cheese spread into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add cayenne pepper and stir, heat 30 seconds.
- Stir cheese dip and heat 30 more seconds.
- Repeat until fully melted.
You can use premade jalapeno pimento cheese spread, we recommend Pawley Island Brand.
Serve with tortilla chips. We heat our chips up in a large bowl for 1 minute in the microwave for restaurant-style chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 130
Love it? Pin it!
Check out more of our Fav Family Recipes!
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.