Amazing sheet-pan appetizer! Crispy blue potato chips with gorgonzola cheese dip sauce, sprinkled with dashes of Cholula. Yummy crowd-pleasing finger food party dish. For more appetizer recipes see my Appetizers page.
We had this appetizer at the Brixx Wood Fired Pizza Restaurant some years ago. The last time we visited Brixx they discontinued this delicious appetizer from the menu! UUGH! We loved it so much we decided to set out to make our own. I think we mastered it with this recipe.
The Cholula Sauce is not super hot, but it adds a distinctive flavor to the dish. I can not tolerate spicy foods and I can gobble this one up. It is so mild in fact that even the kids love it.
Blue Chips with Gorgonzola Cheese Dip
This one-pan dish is super easy to put together. It’s a perfect alternative to nachos. My husband devours it while watching football. It is a definite keeper in our house!
Crispy Blue Potato Chips and Spicy Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
- 1 bag Blue Terra Chips
- 1 package gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour bag of Blue Terra chips out on a large foil coverd baking pan.
- Add the alfredo sauce to a small saucepan and heat to a slight boil on med heat.
- Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese crumbles over chips. Gorgonzola has a strong taste. Don’t overdo it unless you are a gorgonzola lover. Add gorgonzola crumbles to taste.
- Drizzle alfredo sauce over chips. Do not saturate the chips with too much alfredo or they will be soggy.
- Bake chips until gorgonzola cheese gets soft and slightly melted. Around 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with Cholula Hot Sauce and serve!
The information shown is an estimate provided by a nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. Values may vary depending on the brand of foods used.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!