This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Spring is on its way and that means it is time for some fun floral projects to decorate your home with. Check out these eleven Stylish Floral Projects: Add a Pop of Green to your Home, you just may find a project to refresh your home this spring. For more floral projects see my wreaths + plants page.
These floral projects were created by some of my favorite bloggers.
- DIY Mason Jar Wall Sconces • Live Craft Love
- $10 DIY Tiered Planter Box • Anika’s DIY Life
- Easy Nordic Boho Style Candle Light • Kreativ K
- DIY 5 Minute Ranunculus Magnets • Kreative K
- Felt Leaves Hoop Art • The Country Chic Cottage
- Forcing Bulbs For Winter • Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- DIY Vertical Her Garden Planter • Making Joy & Pretty Things
- Modern Farmhouse Picture Frame • Salvage Sister & Mister
- Beaded Macrame Plant Hanger • Made in a Day
- Galvanized Bucket Hanging Succulent Planter • Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Birch Air Plant Hanger • Made in a Day
Even more fantastic plant display in this Unique & Creative Garden Planter ideas post!
Thinking you need something more challenging? try my Boho Tropical Plant Wreath.
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!