This recipe is one of my families favorite comfort food casseroles. The zesty taste of peppers onions and cheese blend so well we just can’t get enough of it. In our house there usually isn’t any leftovers to spare. This dish is great for brunch as a hash brown casserole as well as a dinner potato side staple. There are a ton of versions of this casserole out there, here is my version! Adult & kid approved!!
I hope you will love it as much as we do! Here’s how to make it~
OBrien Potato Casserole
- 1 bag of frozen Potatoes O'Brien
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- French fried onions topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, cover and microwave for 8 minutes to thaw.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with onions and bake for 5 more minutes.
Check out more of family favorite recipes~
LOOKING FOR POPULAR FONTS? $1 GRAPHICS, FREEBIES +MORE
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR?