Tuna casserole is one of my families all time favorite dishes. It is so simple to put together for a quick and easy weeknight meal. I’ve added cheese and kettle chips to my version of this classic dish. The kettle chips add a hearty crunch to each bite and everyone knows that cheese just makes everything better!
I hope you enjoy our version as much as we do!
- 2 cans, 7oz. Chunk white tuna fish in water, drained
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 bag Egg noodles
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1/2 bag Birdseye Frozen Peas
- 1-2 cups Plain Kettle Chips, crushed
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- Cook egg noodles per package directions.
- Whisk to blend the Cream of Mushroom soup and Cream of Celery soup and milk together in a 2.8 qt. baking dish.
- Add both cans of tuna fish to soup mixture and blend.
- Cook frozen peas in microwave as directed on package.
- Add 3/4 of the bag of noodles, 1/2 of the bag of peas and 1 1/2 cups of cheese to soup mixture. Toss to blend ingredients.
- Top with remaining cheese and crushed chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per Serving Calories 392
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
See more of our favorite recipes~