- 8 ears fresh corn on the cob, shucked
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat grill to medium to medium-high heat.
- Soften butter and mix in parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slather herb butter all over the corn cobs.
- Wrap corn in foil.
- Place corn on the grill and cook for 18-20 minutes. Turn frequently until done. The foil will get dark burn marks and corn will be tender and look roasted.
- Remove tin foil and cut corn off of the cob. Serve as a side dish or use in other recipes.
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 191Saturated Fat 6.2gCholesterol 25mgSodium 154mgCarbohydrates 23.3gFiber 3.4gSugar 4gProtein 4.4g
LOVE IT? PIN IT
More Corn Recipes to Try:
- Corn Tomato & Onion Salad
- Balsamic Southwestern Dip
- Balsamic Chick Pea Salad
- Campfire Grilled Chicken & Veggie Packs by Intelligent Domestications
My Must-Have Corn Amazon Picks:
See more of my Families Recipes~
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for newsletter subscribers!