Looking for the perfect side dish for summertime grilling? Then try our Grilled Corn on the Cob Parmesan and Garlic recipe. Foil wrapped corn on the cob recipe. For more great recipes see my Eats page.
It is summer corn season! Yay! We spend most of our time on our back porch grilling during the warm summer months. One of our favorite side dishes is this grilled corn on the cob with the yummiest herb butter spread. You can use this spread on bread, veggies or crackers as an appetizer. It is not just limited to corn.
Grilled Corn on the Cob Parmesan and Garlic Butter Recipe
You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious buttery spread. This recipe is sure to become one of your go-to recipes this year.
For the Buttery Spread you need:
- Softened unsalted butter
- Parsley flakes
- Garlic powder
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper
Blend all the ingredients together and set aside.
Add equal parts of butter spread to each ear of corn.
How to Grill Corn on the Cob in Foil:
Rub the butter blend into the cob evenly all the way around each ear. Wrap individual ears of corn in foil. After grilling remove foil, serve on the cob or cut the corn off of each cob and serve!
More recipes that use Roasted Corn on the Cob:
- Great topping for tacos, burritos, and nachos
- Queso dip and other dip recipes
- Salads, soups, salsas, and more
- Add a squeeze of lime, cotija cheese, and cilantro to make a Mexican Street Corn version.
More Corn Recipes to Try:
- Corn Tomato & Onion Salad
- Balsamic Southwestern Dip
- Balsamic Chick Pea Salad
- Campfire Grilled Chicken & Veggie Packs by Intelligent Domestications
- 8 ears fresh corn on the cob, shucked
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat grill to medium to medium-high heat.
- Soften butter and mix in parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slather butter mixture all over the corn cobs. Wrap corn in foil.
- Place corn on the grill and cook for 18-20 minutes. Turn frequently until done. The foil will get dark burn marks and corn will be tender and look roasted.
- Remove tin foil and cut corn off of the cob. Serve as a side dish or use in other recipes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 191Saturated Fat 6.2gCholesterol 25mgSodium 154mgCarbohydrates 23.3gFiber 3.4gSugar 4gProtein 4.4g
Love it? Pin it!
My Must-Have Corn Amazon Picks:
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.