- 1 cup almond meal, almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 T oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 T sweetener, I use Stevia
- Mix ingredients together and set aside for 15 min for fluffy pancakes.
- Turn your griddle on medium heat and lightly spray with oil.
- Pour four pancakes out.
- Add Blueberries here, Optional.
- Flip them over when lightly brown.
- Serve when both sides are lightly brown.
- Top with Sugar Free syrup or fruit.
The original recipe says the pancakes do not bubble like regular pancakes. Mine rose and bubbled just fine. What I did find is that the pancakes will be thicker and heavier than your average pancake.
Nutrition InformationYield 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 150
Check out more of my Families Favorite Low Carb Recipes~
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for newsletter subscribers!