The Best Mexican Refried Bean Dip
This Mexican Refried Bean Dip made with Fritos bean dip is the cool and creamy snack you didn’t know you needed. Layered with sour cream and salsa that’s a burst of flavor! For more recipes like these see my Appetizers page.
Looking through the old recipes I came across this great layered Mexican bean dip recipe my sister-in-law serves at her pool parties. This isn’t your ordinary Mexican layered dip, it has Fritos Bean Dip in it (my favorite go-to snack) and only a few other ingredients. Super simple yet so so good!
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Item Four
Mexican Refried Bean dip
To me, the Fritos bean dip just makes the flavor pop in this appetizer. Of course, you could change it up and like other layer dips, add an endless amount of toppings. We like it just plain and simple. Here’s the recipe. Let me know what you think!
MAKE AHEAD: Place them in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
FREEZER: Place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Mexican Refried Bean Dip
- 1 container of Fritos Bean Dip
- 1 6 oz sour cream
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
- 1 container of Pico de Gallo salsa, drained
- 1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can chopped black olives, optional
- Spread bean dip in the bottom of the round glass pie plate or square dish.
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning together.
- Spread cream mixture on the top of the bean dip.
- Spread salsa over cream mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over salsa.
- Top with chopped olives.
Did you make this recipe?
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!
Great appetizer recipe for family gatherings, BBQs, and Cinco de Mayo!
Love love love Mexican food – I could eat refried beans cold with chips but this sounds even better ;) Thanks for sharing found you at Tips and Tricks!