Want a simple yet super yummy dip that is sure to please everyone? This Mexican Refried Bean Dip is a family favorite of ours and sure to be yours too! For more recipes like these see my Appetizers page.
Looking through the old recipes I came across this great layered Mexican bean dip recipe my sister-in-law serves at her pool parties. This isn’t your ordinary Mexican layered dip, it has Fritos Bean Dip (my favorite go-to snack) and only a few other ingredients. Super simple yet so good!
To me, the Fritos bean dip just makes the flavor pop in this appetizer. Of course, you could change it up and like other layer dips, add an endless amount of toppings. We like it just plain and simple. Here’s the recipe. Let me know what you think!
Mexican Refried Bean dip
- 1 container of Fritos Bean Dip
- 1 6 oz sour cream
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
- 1 container of Pico de Gallo salsa, drained
- 1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can chopped black olives, optional
- Spread bean dip in the bottom of the round glass pie plate or square dish.
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning together.
- Spread cream mixture on the top of the bean dip.
- Spread salsa over cream mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over salsa.
- Top with chopped olives.
You can add a layer of lettuce before cheese if desired. Serve with large Fritos Corn Chips.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Saturated Fat 8.7gCholesterol 39mgSodium 711mgCarbohydrates 10.7gFiber 3gSugar 1.4gProtein 9.5g
Great appetizer recipe for family gatherings, BBQ’s and Cinco de Mayo!
Love it? Pin it!
Check out more of our family’s recipe too!
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.