Today I am sharing a rather unique recipe. I love, love, love balsamic vinegar. It adds that special zing to food like nothing else and to me it’s so good I could just drink it! Lol! I first tried this awesome side dish at my neighbor Jen’s house, a couple of summers ago and have been eating it regularly ever since. Let me show you this fast and easy way to dress up potatoes. Balsamic Red Potatoes Recipe!
- 3 lbs small Red Potatoes, quartered into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced large
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2+ cups balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- fresh, minced or dried garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with potatoes and onions add olive oil and toss.
- Next add balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Pour potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan.
- Lightly salt, pepper and garlic as needed.
- Place the pan on the top shelf, cook for around 50 minutes, until the potatoes and onions are dark, sticky and crispy.
- About halfway through cooking, remove the pan and toss the onions and potatoes.
- Add more balsamic if needed if potatoes seem too light in color.
Great with steak or grilling too!
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 110
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.