Today I am sharing a rather unique recipe. I love, love, love balsamic vinegar. It adds that special zing to food like nothing else and to me it’s so good I could just drink it! Lol! I first tried this awesome side dish at my neighbor Jen’s house, a couple of summers ago and have been eating it regularly ever since. Let me show you this fast and easy way to dress up potatoes. Balsamic Red Potatoes Recipe!
- 3 lbs small Red Potatoes, quartered into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced large
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2+ cups balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- fresh, minced or dried garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with potatoes and onions add olive oil and toss.
- Next add balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Pour potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan.
- Lightly salt, pepper and garlic as needed.
- Place the pan on the top shelf, cook for around 50 minutes, until the potatoes and onions are dark, sticky and crispy.
- About halfway through cooking, remove the pan and toss the onions and potatoes.
- Add more balsamic if needed if potatoes seem too light in color.
Great with steak or grilling too!
Nutrition InformationYield 10
Amount Per Serving Calories 110
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!