Looking for a crowd-pleasing side dish? This tangy Oven Roasted Balsamic Red Potatoes Recipe is the perfect sidekick for steak or other grilling recipes. Easy too! For more recipes like this see my Side Dish page.
Today I am sharing a rather unique recipe. I love, love, love balsamic vinegar. It adds that special zing to food like nothing else and to me it’s so good I could just drink it! Lol!
I first tried this awesome side dish at my neighbor Jen’s house, a couple of summers ago and have been eating it regularly ever since. Let me show you this fast and easy way to dress up potatoes.
Oven Roasted Balsamic Red Potatoes Recipe
The tangy balsamic vinegar add just the right amount of zing to make these potatoes so delicious.
Balsamic Red Potoates
- 3 lbs small Red Potatoes quartered into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion peeled and diced large
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ + cups balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- fresh minced or dried garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with potatoes and onions add olive oil and toss.
- Next add balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Pour potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan.
- Lightly salt, pepper and garlic as needed.
- Place the pan on the top shelf, cook for around 50 minutes, until the potatoes and onions are dark, sticky and crispy.
- About halfway through cooking, remove the pan and toss the onions and potatoes.
- Add more balsamic if needed if potatoes seem too light in color.
The information shown is an estimate provided by a nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. Values may vary depending on the brand of foods used.Share on Facebook
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.