This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 2 racks St. Louis ribs, pre dry rubbed from Costco
- BBQ sauce, I used Hak's Brown Sugar Roasted Garlic
- Cut ribs down to fit into the June Oven's nonstick sheet pan. We had two big racks we cut down to make four small racks. Add the June Oven roasting rack to the pan and place ribs on top.
- Insert the food thermometer and hit start. The ribs slow roasted at 1.5 to 2 hours. The thermometer did the time adjusting for us.
- Choose June Oven setting to the Rib Cooking Program.
- Remove ribs from oven and baste BBQ sauce over ribs evenly. Wrap rib racks with foil sheets. Let the meat rest about 30 minutes.
- Serve or refrigerate for the next day. Reheat in June Oven.
Feel free to use your own dry rub recipe or favorite BBQ sauce to make this recipe unique.
- Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub 12 Ounce
- Hak's Organic Brown Sugar Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce 40 oz (Pack of 2)
- Basting Brush
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love it? Share it!
You might also like…