This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Looking for a quick way to make ribs in a countertop oven? My husbands St. Louis Beef Ribs June Oven Recipe is the way to go. For more recipes like this one see my Entree’s Page. We moved across the country a month ago and when we got to the new place we decided to invest in a June Oven! Just what is a June Oven you say? It is a convection oven, air fryer, slow cooker, dehydrator, broiler and toaster all in one! This super smart oven has a sensitive camera that recognizes the type of food placed inside and suggests a cooking program with temperature and time. Once the food is inside the oven can then send the info via the June Oven app so you can edit the process, watch the progress, save past recipes, see time-lapse video of the food being cooked and more!
There is a cool touch display on the front of the oven with over 100+ one tap cook programs to make weeknight meals a breeze. The oven comes with a temperature probe to ensure the correct temperatures and doneness of the food being prepared. We love it so much we cook pretty much everything in it! Check out the June Oven website for more info, it’s many fun features.
This is not a sponsored post we just love our oven! My husband had the idea to try St. Louis style ribs in the June oven! They came out moist and fall off the bone good! Just put them in this amazing oven, add the thermometer to the meat, and let the oven work its magic. Next, slather with BBQ sauce and serve! Here is how he made them!
Perfect St. Louis Beef Ribs June Oven Recipe
- 2 racks St. Louis ribs, pre dry rubbed from Costco
- BBQ sauce, I used Hak's Brown Sugar Roasted Garlic
- Cut ribs down to fit into the June Oven's nonstick sheet pan. We had two big racks we cut down to make four small racks. Add the June Oven roasting rack to the pan and place ribs on top.
- Insert the food thermometer and hit start. The ribs slow roasted at 1.5 to 2 hours. The thermometer did the time adjusting for us.
- Choose June Oven setting to the Rib Cooking Program.
- Remove ribs from oven and baste BBQ sauce over ribs evenly. Wrap rib racks with foil sheets. Let the meat rest about 30 minutes.
- Serve or refrigerate for the next day. Reheat in June Oven.
Feel free to use your own dry rub recipe or favorite BBQ sauce to make this recipe unique.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love it? Share it!
You might also like…