Looking for a tasty appetizer for your next football party? My family’s favorite Zesty Tailgate Spinach Dip Recipe will do the trick! For more recipes like this see my appetizer page.
Who doesn’t love a good Spinach Dip? Well, it is so easy to make when you use my favorite mix! This recipe is an oldie in our family, good ole Spinach Dip by Knorr!! This recipe was shared with me by a dear friend of mine years ago, it’s hard to believe it’s from a package.
We love it and it has earned a spot on the table for all football party occasions. I love the Knorr version because it is just so zesty and tasty, plus simple to make. Just add the packet and veggies, let it sit and it’s done! Here’s how we make it.
Zesty Tailgate Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 12 oz package frozen chopped spinach, cooked cooled and pressed drained thoroughly.
- 1 16 oz sourcream, I use fat free
- 1 cup mayonnaise, I use low fat Hellmans
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 8 oz can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Fold together all of the above ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill for 2+ hours so the Knorr Vegtable Recipe mix will soften and blend with the ingredients.
- I serve with round sliced Italian bread or Hawaiian Bread bowl and rolls. For a yummy gooier version, you could also add 1 cup of your favorite cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 161
Love it? Pin it!
Check out more of my favorite tailgating recipes!
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for newsletter subscribers!