This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Today’s recipe is an oldie in our family, good ole Spinach Dip by Knorr!! This recipe was shared with me by a dear friend of mine years ago, it’s hard to believe it’s from a package.
We love it and it has earned a spot on the table for all football party occasions. I love the Knorr version because it is just so zesty and tasty, plus simple to make. Here’s it is!
Tailgate Spinach Dip Recipe
Easy gameday dip for a crowd
- 1 12 oz package frozen chopped spinach cooked cooled and pressed drained thoroughly.
- 1 16 oz sourcream I use fat free
- 1 cup mayonnaise I use low fat Hellmans
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 8 oz can of water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
Fold together all of the above ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and chill for 2+ hours so the Knorr Vegtable Recipe mix will soften and blend with the ingredients.
I serve with round sliced Italian bread or Hawaiian Bread bowl and rolls. For a yummy gooier version, you could also add 1 cup of your favorite cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Check out more of my favorite tailgating recipes!