I am pretty sure I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t love mac and cheese. It’s even better when you can make a whole meal out of it! Try my family’s favorite Broccoli Ham Macaroni and Cheese Casserole recipe. For more recipes like this see my Main Dish page.
If your kids are anything like mine, trying to get a piece of broccoli in them is nearly impossible! Well, this recipe did the trick for my daughter.
She loved the taste so much she was willing to give broccoli a try just to get to the ham mac and cheese. I would have to say this recipe is kid-approved! At least for us.
Baked macaroni and cheese has always been one of my all-time favorite meals. But when you add ham, well that is a game-changer. The two flavors are so great together!
Broccoli Ham Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
This easy Broccoli Ham Macaroni and Cheese Casserole is a delicious and hearty dish that is perfect for a weeknight meal. It is made with box deluxe macaroni and cheese, broccoli, ham, and cheese sauce.
The casserole is then baked in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly. It is perfect for a family night dinner or to serve to a crowd.
I hope you like my version of this family weeknight favorite!
MAKE AHEAD: Place single servings in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
FREEZER: Place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in a microwave or in the refrigerator overnight. Bake on 350 for 25 minutes or microwave for 2-3 minutes on high until done.
Get the Meal Planner + Digital Meal Planner
Broccoli, Ham Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
- 1 pkg Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 14 oz, sharp cheese, Kraft, Annie's or Cracker Barrel brands work best
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1- 2 cups cubed ham, the amount depends on how much you can get in a package of precooked ham.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided into one cups each
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Saute cubed ham on medium heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Pour the cheese sauce packet, 1/2 of the shredded cheese, and all of the ham in with the eggs. Wisk until well blended.
- Add the pasta, broccoli to a 13 x 9 dish.
- Pour egg/ham mixture over the pasta. Stir to combine.
- Lightly stir to blend.
- Top with leftover 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The nutrition info provided is only an estimate. See my nutrition disclaimer for more info on how the data is collected for recipes.
Did you make this recipe?
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!