This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 1 pkg Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, sharp cheese, Kraft, Annie's or Cracker Barrel brands work best
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 to 2 cups cubed ham
- 4 eggs
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Saute cubed ham on medium heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Pour in cheese sauce packet, 1/2 of the cheese and ham. Wisk until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture over pasta. Stir to combine
- Spoon mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- Top with left over shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
For a thicker casserole use an 8 x 11-inch dish. This recipe is from a Kraft recipe book that was free for all who signed up for their newsletter. I could not find the recipe on their website to link to this post.
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 320