Looking for an easy meal to throw together after a busy day? Then my Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake will do the trick! With only a few ingredients this quick weeknight favorite is sure to please the whole family. For more recipes like this see my Main Dish page.
Knowing that you can see why this casserole is one I could eat at least once a week. Unfortunately, my family does not have the same feelings toward broccoli as I do. Sadly, I do not get to indulge in this creamy recipe too often.
This cheesy chicken broccoli casserole is the perfect comfort food! It’s easy to make and is sure to please everyone. The creamy sauce and melted cheese are the perfect combinations. You’ll love this delicious casserole!
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake Casserole
You could easily make this chicken broccoli bake into a keto or low carb version by omitting the cream of chicken, cream of cheese soup, butter, and breadcrumbs. Add some of your favorite seasonings to the mix and top with shredded cheeses. Here is our version of this comfort food classic.
MAKE AHEAD: Place single servings in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
FREEZER: Place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in a microwave or in the refrigerator overnight. Bake on 350 for 25 minutes or microwave for 2-3 minutes on high until done.
Chicken and Broccoli Bake
- 6 cups broccoli florets cooked
- 4 chicken breasts cooke and cubed
- 1 10.5 oz Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup 98% fat-free
- 1 10.5 oz Cream of Broccoli Condensed Soup 98% fat-free
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place broccoli and chicken evenly in a greased 13×9 casserole dish.
- Wisk to blend milk and both soups together. Pour mixture evenly over the chicken and broccoli.
- Top chicken and broccoli mixture with shredded cheese.
- Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes until bubbly.
- For a low-carb or keto version: Omit the soups, butter, and breadcrumbs.
The information shown is an estimate provided by a nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. Values may vary depending on the brand of foods used.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
FREE Make Ahead Meal Planner + Email Course
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planner Kit and the Make Ahead Meal Planner eBook Guide… PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on meal Planning and Batch Cooking!
Love it? Pin it!