This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Looking for an easy meal to throw together after a busy day? Then my Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake will do the trick! With only a few ingredients this quick weeknight favorite is sure to please the whole family. For more recipes like this see my Entrées page. One of my all-time favorite veggies is broccoli. Broccoli smothered in a creamy cheesy sauce has been one of my very favorite things to eat, even as a kid! Knowing that, you can see why this casserole is one I could eat at least once a week. Unfortunately, my family does not have the same feelings toward broccoli as I do. Sadly, I do not get to indulge in this creamy recipe too often.
You could easily make this chicken broccoli bake into a keto or low carb version by omitting the cream of chicken, cream of cheese soup, butter and breadcrumbs. Add some of your favorite seasonings to the mix and top with shredded cheeses. Here is our version of this comfort food classic.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake Casserole
- 6 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 4 chicken breasts, cooke and cubed
- 1 10.5 oz Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup, 98% fat-free
- 1 10.5 oz Cream of Broccoli Condensed Soup, 98% fat-free
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place broccoli and chicken evenly in a greased 13x9 casserole dish.
- Wisk to blend milk and both soups together. Pour mixture evenly over the chicken and broccoli.
- Top chicken and broccoli mixture with shredded cheese.
- Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes until bubbly.
This recipe is so versatile. You can substitute soup flavors for what you have on hand and it pretty much tastes the same. I have used cream of cheese soup, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup and they all turned out great.
- For a low-carb or keto version: Omit the soups, butter, and breadcrumbs.
Calories will differ with the different soup mixtures you use.
~Recipe adapted from Campbell's Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe.
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per ServingCalories 373 Saturated Fat 8.9g Cholesterol 118mg Sodium 549mg Fiber 3.1g Sugar 3.5g Protein 36.4g
Love it? Pin it!
More Chicken Recipes:
- Lightened Up Chicken Broccoli Braid
- Rotisserie Chicken & Noodles Recipe
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Bowls
- Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Bake by Domestically Speaking
My Must-Have Amazon Casserole Picks:
- Insulated Double Casserole Carrier
- Traveling 8qt Slow Cooker
- Cook & Carry Casserole Crock
- Hot Pack for Casserole Carriers
See more of my Projects~