This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Looking for a fantastic summer recipe and a summer table setting that is sure to wow your quests? Try my Crab Rangoon Dip + Summer Entertaining on the Deck ideas for the perfect gathering with friends or family.
One of our favorite pastimes in the summer is entertaining with friends on our deck with refreshing cocktails and amazing finger food. One of our favorite appetizers is Crab Rangoon Dip. We first had this super yummy dip at one of our favorite sushi restaurants years ago. What makes this dip so special is the sweet Thai chili sauce drizzled over the won ton chips! It is heavenly! I promise you will not be able to eat just one!
If you read some of my Bungalow Home posts you would have read where we downsized our home considerably this year. I gave up almost everything we had to move clear across the country. We just did not have space in our new home for all the furniture we accumulated throughout the years. When I saw this fun Trevia Foldable Bar Cart at Wayfair, I knew it would be perfect for our home. It has metal shelves and is perfect for our outside deck.
At 33.9 inches, this bar cart is taller than most carts. Don’t you just love those gorgeous clear wheels? They add so much style to this piece. They roll really smooth too, unlike some of the metal bar cart wheels.
To save space, you can simply fold it up and store it! So cool!
I am also in love with these World Menagerie Bezu Melamine Serving Platters. They have a heavy feel to them like ceramic. The floral print is just gorgeous. They just scream summer entertaining to me.
I paired the platter up with the Bungalow Rose Blessing Braided Stripe Table Runner to add a global feel to the setting.
I hope you have been inspired and enjoy our Crab Rangoon Dip! It is one of our family favorites!
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 1 (12-ounce) package 2-inch won ton wrappers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded White Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
Won Ton Chips
- Preheat oven to broil setting high.
- Cut won ton wrappers in half diagonally.
- Place won ton wrappers evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and coat with nonstick spray
- Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 2-3 minutes.
- Let them cool and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in crab meat, 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, green onions, Worcestershire, soy sauce, and garlic powder;
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread crab mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese.
- Place into oven and bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Top with left over green onions.
- Serve with won ton chips drizzled with sweet chili sauce.
Store won ton chips sealed at room temperature. These can easily be made ahead and warmed up in the oven on 350 degrees when served.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 12
Amount Per Serving Calories Calories: 227
Love it? pin it!
This post is sponsored by Wayfair but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love!