Creepy Monster Halloween Pretzels are a fun easy treat to make with kids. All you need is 3 ingredients! These are perfect for a Halloween party or just a fun snack. For more creepy recipes see my Halloween page.
It’s that time of year again! Time to break out the Halloween decorations and get ready for some spooky fun.
One of our favorite things to do is make spooky treats like these candy monster Halloween Pretzels (or my Skeleton Bread Bowl & Breadsticks)! These cuties are so simple to make and are always a hit with the kids.
These Halloween pretzels are the perfect sweet and salty snack. They are made with three ingredients, candy melts, pretzels and candy eye balls! You can change up the colors and the pretzel shape if you like too! Feel free to create your own silly monsters!
Halloween dipped pretzels are perfect for parties, school functions, or just as a fall afternoon snack. They last a long time at room temperature which makes them great make-ahead treats for a crowd!
MORE FUN POSTS
- Hocus Pocus Cauldron Monster Apples
- Free Printable Halloween Quotes, Signs & Sayings
- Hocus Pocus Spell On You Printable Free Download
- You’ve Been Booed Halloween Printable Treat Game
- Ultimate List of 60+ Printable Trick or Treat Alternatives (Kids to Adults)
- Welcome Foolish Mortals Haunted Mansion Wreath
Plus!! I have a fun FREE Halloween Gift Tag Sheet to use to give these away as gifts, class treats or You’ve been Boo’ed baskets!
Let me show you how easy it is to make them!
Monster Halloween Pretzels
- 20 pieces of mini twist pretzels, Snyders
- 1 oz green candy melts, Wilton
- 1 oz orange candy melts, Wilton
- 1 oz blue candy melts, Wilton
- candy eyes, various sizes, Wilton
There are two ways to make them. You can use the simple microwave directions or use a candy melting pot if you have one.
- Place candy wafers in 3 separate microwave safe bowls.
- Place each bowl separately in the microwave and melt the wafers in 15 second intervals until, stirring in between until the candy is completely smooth. (It may be easier to make one color at a time, so you don’t have to keep reheating the candy.
Or you can use a candy melting pot to keep your candy warm while you are making these!
- Place the pretzel in the candy melt mix, turn it with a fork or candy dipping tool to coat both sides.
- Remove the treats from the bowl with a fork or candy dipping tool and place it on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Immediately add various sized candy eyes to the pretzel while the candy is still warm.
- Place the pretzels in the refrigerator, about 20-30 minutes to set the candy. Make sure they have hardened completely before serving or packaging up. Enjoy!
Monster Halloween Pretzel Recipe
- candy dipping tools or a fork
- small mixing bowls
- candy melting pot, optional
- 20 pieces of mini twist pretzels
- 1 oz green candy melts
- 1 oz orange candy melts
- 1 oz blue candy melts
- candy eyes, various sizes
- Place chocolate wafers in 3 separate microwave safe bowls.
- Place each bowl separately in the microwave and melt the wafers in 15 second intervals until, stirring in between until the candy melt is completely smooth.
- Place the pretzel in the candy, turn it with a fork or candy dipping tool to coat both sides.
- Remove the treats from the bowl with a candy dipping tool and place it on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Immediately add various sized candy eyes to the pretzel.
- Place the pretzels in the refrigerator, about 20-30 minutes to set the candy. make sure they have hardened completely before serving or packaging up. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!