Loaded Baked Seafood Burrito Recipe
Love imitation crab? My cheesy Seafood Burrito Recipe is super yummy and delicious. It’s similar to my seafood enchiladas recipe with red sauce but loaded with toppings! For more seafood recipes see my Recipe Index page
I have loved imitation crab since I was a kid. A few years ago I posted my favorite seafood enchiladas recipe. It has become a fan favorite of my Mexican Seafood Recipes. Well, we have changed it up to taste so much better.
The difference in the baked seafood burritos is we added chopped shrimp in with the crab. Plus some super creamy Tillamook Mexican cheese and tons of toppings! We even changed the red sauce to our new favorite Hatch Pepper sauce.
Now of course if you are not into imitation crab burritos, just use shrimp and real crab for your meat filling.
More Imitation Crab Recipes to try:
- Subway Sensational Seafood Salad
- Seafood Salad Recipe (Publix Grocery Copycat)
- Seafood Enchiladas with Imitation Crab
MAKE AHEAD: Make sure the burritos are completely cool. Place them in an airtight container and keep them in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
FREEZER: Place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in a microwave or in the refrigerator overnight. Bake on 350 for 25 minutes or microwave for 5 minutes on high.
How to make this Baked Seafood Burrito Recipe
Grab a deep skillet and a 13 x 9 inch pan and let’s get started.
Baked Seafood Burritos
- 1.5 lbs Imitation Crab or real crab
- ½ lb fresh small shrimp, cooked, diced
- 2 cups Four Cheese Mexican Blend -Tillamook
- 1 large can or 2 small cans of Enchilada Sauce
- Large burrito wraps
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 small onion diced small
- ½ tsp cilantro
- ½ head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 to mato, diced
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in deep skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, crab meat, shrimp, salt, pepper and saute until onions are clear.
- Add cilantro, sour cream and 1 cup cheese.
- Blend and reduce heat to low.
- Add few shakes of hot sauce and blend.
- Separate crab mix evenly into 4-6 servings in pan.
- Place one section of filling down middle of burrito, then wrap and fold.
- Add to the dish fold side down and repeat.
- Pour enchilada sauce over center of wraps and top with cheese.
- Bake 25-30 min.
- Serve with sour cream & green onions for garnish
Did you make this recipe?
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!