Love imitation crab? My cheesy Seafood Burrito Recipe is super yummy and delicious. It’s similar to my seafood enchiladas recipe with red sauce but loaded with toppings! For more seafood recipes see my Recipe Index page
I have loved imitation crab since I was a kid. A few years ago I posted my favorite seafood enchiladas recipe. It has become a fan favorite of my Mexican Seafood Recipes. Well, we have changed it up to taste so much better.
The difference in the baked seafood burritos is we added chopped shrimp in with the crab. Plus some super creamy Tillamook Mexican cheese and tons of toppings! We even changed the red sauce to our new favorite Hatch Pepper sauce.
Now of course if you are not into imitation crab burritos, just use shrimp and real crab for your meat filling.
How to make this Baked Seafood Burrito Recipe
Grab a deep skillet and a 13 x 9 inch pan and let’s get started.
- 1.5 lbs Imitation Crab or real crab
- 1/2 lb fresh small shrimp, cooked, diced
- 2 cups Four Cheese Mexican Blend -Tillamook
- 1 large can or 2 small cans Hatch Enchilada Sauce
- Large burrito wraps
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 small onion diced small
- 1/2 tsp cilantro
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in deep skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, crab meat, shrimp, salt, pepper and saute until onions are clear.
- Add cilantro, sour cream and 1 cup cheese.
- Blend and reduce heat to low.
- Add few shakes of hot sauce and blend.
- Separate crab mix evenly into 4-6 servings in pan.
- Place one section of filling down middle of burrito, then wrap and fold.
- Add to the dish fold side down and repeat.
- Pour enchilada sauce over center of wraps and top with cheese.
- Bake 25-30 min.
Serve with sour cream & green onions for garnish
Serve with rice and black beans. Our fav hot sauce is from the Tijuana Flats Restaurant, "Smack Your Ass and Call Me Sally" Sauce.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4
Amount Per Serving Calories 550
Madeinaday.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators.
Love it? Pin it!