This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 2 pkgs pizza dough, Wewalka Bistro Pizza Round & Thin
- 1 16oz pizza sauce, Cucina Antica Pizza Sauce
Any topping combination you desire:
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- Wash and sanitize your counter. Sprinkle flour on the counter surface.
- Roll out your dough and smooth it out with your fingers.
- Spoon a thin layer of pizza sauce over dough.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the veggies over the cheese.
- Preheat your kamado grill up to at least 500 degrees. Add pizza stone to the grill grate while preheating.
- Use a large pizza peel and gently scoop up the pizza and place it on the pizza stone.
- Pizza will cook very quickly, usually anywhere from 2-5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Cooking Pizza in an Oven:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees and add the pizza stone while heating. Place dough on pizza stone and bake for 5-10 minutes
TIPS: Moving the pizza dough to the grill with the pizza peel can be tricky. Here's a couple of tips for the perfect pizza.
- Place parchment paper under the dough when you are preparing the pizza. Place the paper and pizza on the grill to cook.
- Use precooked pizza dough. It stays together pretty well when moved from counter to grill.
- Cook the dough for 1-2 minutes before adding cheese and toppings.
Nutrition label may differ with added toppings.
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per ServingCalories 294 Saturated Fat 2.6g Cholesterol 11mg Sodium 777mg Carbohydrates 46.8g Fiber 3.7g Sugar 4.2g Protein 12.2g
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
More Main Dish Recipes:
- Chicago Style Pan Pizza
- Oven Baked Ravioli
- Lightened Up Chicken Broccoli Braid
- Deep Dish Skillet Pizza by Domestically Creative
Must-Have Pizza Making Resources:
- 18 Piece Pizza Making Kit
- Pizza Stone Cutter & Cooling Rack for Grill
- Ultimate Pizza Making Tools: Peel & Cutter
- Williams Sonoma Pizza Night Recipes