This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Over the years I have created many jewelry, home decor and craft posts with items made using tassels or fringe. I am addicted to tassels, I swear. It is just so simple to make tassels and I want them on everything! These tassel projects have become reader favorites. So, I decided there needed to be an easier way to access them on my blog and have them all on one page. I have separated each type of tassel and fringe project and listed them below. Follow this link to see all of my Jewelry & Fashion projects.
How to Make Tassels and Fringe for Jewelry and Decor
Let’s start with my favorite thing to do. Making tassels for my jewelry projects. Every year I make myself new sets of earrings, necklaces, and bracelets to wear for the season. Yes! I actually wear my jewelry! Late last year I opened an Esty store, Hippie Revival. I plan on adding some of my jewelry to be sold on that platform soon.
The tassels shown in the projects below are made with embroidery floss, craft rope, fabric, cording, suede leather and some are even store bought on Etsy. I will show you how to make a beaded tassel, capped tassel and a multilayered tassel. If there is something I have that is just too plain, I will usually put a tassel on it! 🙂
JEWELRY + FASHION TASSEL PROJECTS:
- Natural Wood Bead Tassel Earrings
- DIY Color Block Tassel Necklaces
- DIY Hoop Tassel Earrings
- Long Dangle Suede Tassel/Fringe Earrings
- Pom & Tassel Bag Charm
- DIY Pom Tassel Basket Totes
- Fabric Tassel Necklaces
- Layered Tassel Bag Charm
- Fall Colors Tassel Necklaces
- DIY Rope & Tassel Flip Flops
- Suede Tassel Bracelet
- Suede Tassel Necklace
- DIY Rope Tassel Necklace
- DIY Beaded Tassel Necklaces
- DIY Capped Tassels
- DIY Tassel Key Fob
- Jersey Knit Tassel Scarf
TASSEL HOME DECOR PROJECTS:
- Clip Rope Tassels for Home Decor
- Simple Fabric Tassels for a Garland
- Stitched Tassel Coil & Rope Basket Makeovers
- Agate Tassel Ornaments
FRINGE JEWELRY & FASHION PROJECTS:
I love to incorporate fringey looking items into my decor. Yes, I made that word up! My home decor right now is an eclectic modern bohemian style and fringe takes center stage for that particular look. I also love to wear fringe. Those black fringe slide sandals shown below are my latest upcycle. How cute are they?
The materials used in the projects below to make the fringe are yarn, suede leather, burlap, jute twine, craft rope, and a bunch of different types of fabric like canvas, knit and tulle. I even used a knit sweater to make that fringe lamp shade in the pic below.
- DIY Tassel Suede Fringe Slide Sandals
- DIY Suede Fringe Earrings
- DIY Bohemian Fringe Necklace
- DIY Boho Tassel & Fringe Handbag Makeover
FRINGE CRAFTS & HOME DECOR PROJECTS:
- Boho Triangle Fringe Wall Art
- Colorful Baja Fringe Wall Art
- DIY Boho Fringe Throw Pillow
- Fringe Faux Macrame Lamp Shade
- DIY No Weave Tapestry
- Shabby Rag Garland
- DIY Fringe Lamp Shade
I hope you will find some fun projects to do from my vast list of how to make tassels and fringe. I will be adding more posts as I make them. So be sure these lists will continue to grow as my blog grows. Have fun making tassels!
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
More Home Decor & Jewelry Project Lists:
- Bohemian Style from Fashion to Home Decor
- Tropical Home Decor Projects
- Coastal Decor Projects
- Thrift Store Upcycle Projects
My Favorite Amazon Fringe & Tassel Picks:
- Macrame Woven Wall Hanging
- Layered Boho Tassel Pendant Necklace
- Leather Hobo Fringe Crossbody Handbag
- Multi-Layered Tassel Key Chain